In order to compare the performance of some of the best noise cancelling headphones, ultimate comparison guide will help you with the process. The comparison chart contains 8 key metrics which will help you narrowing down your decision. Sort the columns for ease of selection.
- Type: Type of the headphone, In Ear or Over Ear
- Ratings: There are three types of ratings, namely, Sound Rating (implies the quality of the sound coming out of headphones), Physical Rating (tells about the quality, durability etc.) and Comfort Rating (comfort factor of the headphones). These ratings are based on combination of personal reviews as well as reviews from Amazon so that you should know how others feel about the product.
- Overall Rating: Overall rating of the headphone to help you sort accordingly.
- Battery: Is battery present in headphone or not
- Mic: Availability of mic with the headphone
- Wireless: Is wireless feature available
- Warranty: One of the most important aspect before buying the headphone
- Price Range: For the ease of use, $ = Under $100, $$ = Between $100 to $200, $$$ = Between $ 200 to $300 and $$$$ = Above $300. These ranges are based on the best prices, available at Amazon.com, at the time of review. Price ranges are subject to change frequently, depending on the availability, promotions, special offers etc.